Concrete Pumping FAQ
Why would I need concrete pumping?
Concrete pumping is best saved for jobs where access restrictions and time are a problem. These problems include:
- If your pour site is located in a building, at a large height or underground.
- If the mixer cannot get close enough to the location where concrete is required.
- If you are behind schedule on your project and you need to get the concrete poured quickly.
- When it is not physically possible to transport concrete using manpower
- When surrounding grounds is not even or suitable for wheel barrows
Alex is a content producer for South Wales Concrete Pumping and has been writing for the company for years. Alex has a keen eye for bringing industry news to consumers in an easy to understand manner.