APPLICATIONS FOR TOPFLOW CONCRETE
- Areas of complex formwork
- Areas of congested reinforcement
- Mass fill pours
- Environmental classification mixes available – can assist with BREEAM requirements
- Can be used both horizontally and vertically
CHARACTERISTICS OF TOPFLOW CONCRETE
- Designed to meet the demands of any type of construction
- Self-compacting properties make Topflow Concrete suitable for any job with areas of difficult access or complexformwork configurations
- Can be designed with either 10mm or 20mm coarse aggregate depending upon application required and also maximum 25% recycled aggregate when available.
- Supplied with cementitous replacement as standard.
- Low-heat and high sulphate resistance mixes available.
SPECIFICATION OF TOPFLOW CONCRETE
- Maintenance of fluidity – typically two hours.
- Compressive strength at 28 days – 35-50N/mm²
- Water/cement ratio – to customer’s requirements.
- Maximum Sulphate Resistance Classification – DC-3 or DC-3z with low-heat version.
- Concrete is designed so its compressive strength suits the specification and the water/ cement ratio will meet the requirements of the client wherever possible.
Looking to save costs on laying concrete?
If you need a top end finish to your concrete then choose us. We’re a Tarmac approved contractor for ready mix concrete; supplying, pumping and laying concrete for domestic and commercial purposes. It will give you a superior finish to normal concrete for any type of concrete, including block paving and any structures.
Not only will you receive a high standard of concrete but we’ll help save you money. There will be no need for screed to go on top of the concrete and no extra labour cost because we’ll take care of it all for you. From Bristol to Swansea, Cardiff to Newport, we’ll give you a first rate finish.
Call us now on 01633860645
Want exceptional concrete? Choose TopFlow
Topflow ready mix concrete from Tarmac is some of the best ready mix concrete you can find. At South Wales Concrete Pumping we’re approved suppliers of Topflow and approved concrete laying contractors for it. The concrete technology used in these products allows for placing without difficulty and providing premium concretes.
It gives flexibility on worksites on all types of applications, including foundations, toppings, paving slabs, and horizontal and vertical structures. Contact us today for more information and a free quote.
“Quick, professional and courteous. If you’re looking for a professional company, look no further than these guys.” -Leanne Collins